Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Daily BLoger 11/24/14 By Derrick Bronzynski

Hi today I am the person that is the daily blogger. I like doing these because you get to share your thoughts and anything else you want to share. We usually have someone do this every week. I did one of these last times about past deer season.
     I am going to write about deer season again this year. The reason is, it is because it was a very interesting deer season. We found a lot of deer but we could not find any nice bucks, but my sister got her buck it was a 6 by 2. When we checked it in, we say some really nice bucks getting checked in. I almost got a buck but I missed him. All week I didn’t get anything. When it came until Sunday I got a really big doe. She was about 5 and half years old.
     Thanks for reading. This year deer season was not a very fun deer season but finally it was over. We do this every like 5 months. I like doing this because you get to share what you want and what it is. I shared this because it was an interesting essay. I would be more interesting but it was not very fun this year. Thanks for ready by derrick bronzynski. 

No comments:

Post a Comment