Monday, November 17, 2014

Daily Blogger 11/3/14

            I opened the silver doors and walked past the seventh graders, making my way towards the eighth grade hallway. Trying to shove my way through all of the kids, I reached our hallway and chucked my gym bag on top of the lockers. “Hey Julia!” said my friends as they greeted me with smiles. “Hey guys,” I said half awake. Mornings are not my thing.
         As I walked into third period English Mrs. Babl reminded me that I am daily blogger today. “Oh boy” I thought. Today in English we talked about our theme and how the theme is included in our first and last paragraphs of our letters. Mrs. Troester read a few examples to the class and gave us a good idea of how to incorporate this in our letter. Next, Mrs. Troester called our names and we all told what our theme is. My theme is you can get through anything. My letter is based on Junie B. Jones books, because I read almost all of them when I was younger.
         It was a fun weekend. This is because since Friday was Halloween, my friends and I went down to Stuart to go to the haunted house. When we got there, the line was huge. It took close to a half hour to get to the front of the line. When we walked in the house to pay, we noticed someone staring at us. A butcher. His white garments were splattered with blood and he was carrying a long sharp knife. His dark cold eyes stared into mine. My heart started to beat faster and faster. I was panicking, and I told my friends I couldn’t do it. I ran out along with another girl.


That night I spent the night at a friend’s house and spent the next day with her and some other friends. We all thought it would be fun to go to the movies, so we got ready and headed out. During the movie we sipped on ice cold Dr. Pepper and chewed on buttery popcorn. When the movie was over, we ran outside and jumped into the warm car. When one of my friends, Ayden, closed the door she got her hair stuck. The rest of the ride home was all laughs and giggles. It was a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment