Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Daily Blog 11/26/14 by Lilly


            I woke up this morning running late like usual. As I opened the big doors to O’Neill High School I was worried about my vocabulary quiz over lessons 1-5 in reading class. We had to write a Fractured Fairy Tale that was due today and I wrote mine about the story Cinderella. After that we had to turn in our Touching Spirit Bear worksheets that were due today also. That’s all we did in Reading class today.
            I was late to English class today because I had to stay after 1st period to finish my quiz. When I got to English we were talking about different types of poems. After, we had to find similes in the poems, then we had to give feedback on five different stories that everybody on canvas posted so that everybody can read their favorite piece of writing.  We had the last ten minutes of class to work on giving feedback.

            Today was the last day of the week as Thanksgiving break quickly approached. Everybody was excited to get out at 1:30 today and have a four-day week vacation. Yesterday we had a basketball game in Neligh and we won 43-21. I am really excited to spend this weekend with my loving family and finally have a break from school!


1 comment: