Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Daily Blogger 11-19-14 By Kiara Irwin


            Ugh, other day like any other. First started off with my sister screaming at me to go play outside. I told her no and she started to cry. Then my cousin and my aunt walked in the door the last minute. Then she asked if she could take us to school. On the way to school my aunt was talking about the snow because where she lives they have not gotten this much snow yet.
             I really did not want to go to school this morning, but I had to I could not miss any more days in less I was sick. Here we are at school I give my aunt and my cousin a hug good bye and say see you after school. Well when I tried to get out of the car my cousin grabbed a hold of my arm and said, you aren’t going to school unless I get to. I told her no and she asked if she could go to school tomorrow. I told her I will think about it but knowing me I am not going to let her go. Here I am in the front of the school and my cousin yells out of the window you forgot your computer I went to go grab it and I ran into the school.
            Here I am in English we were talking about doing feedback after we did are complex and compound sentence quiz. Then we gave feed back to the people in are UNL groups this was difficult because only one person had witch was Lexi Gardner so I gave her feed back. Then the bell rings and off to my social studies class this class I dislike it but then again it is kind of fun.
            This has been most of my day see you guys all the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment