Friday, May 8, 2015

Daily Blogger 5/7/15 By Decemberlyn


           
            There I lay waiting for my alarm to go off. Ring ring, there went my alarm. I got up got dressed half way decent because I was supposed to record today in science. 

            I walk into the school, I drop my gym bag off at my locker, and headed to the lunchroom to eat breakfast. On my way there I dropped my book bag, and computer off outside my first period class. When I got done eating, I headed to my first period. As I walk in, my substitute Mr. Price greeted me. I got my binder, did my warm up and sat down. For the rest of the class we finished our work sheets on the Outsiders. Ring, the bell rings; I head to second period.
            My second period is science with Mr. Morrow. I sat down logged into Edmodo and did our trivia.  For the rest of the class period we worked on our weather report projects. I was supposed to record, but I couldn’t so, I dressed half way decent for nothing, but it is not bad to dress decent sometimes. Ring, the bell rings; I head for third period.
            My third period is English with Mrs. Troester and Mrs. Babl. I grabbed my folder and started writing the sentence for Daily Grammar Practice. We did Wednesday and Thursdays because we didn’t do Monday’s so, we had to do two. For the rest of they period we worked on our project we have been working on. We have to make an ibook for kids. Ring, the bell rings; I head for fourth period
            The rest of the day went by fast. I like science class today; I didn’t really like Social Studies today though, but today was not that bad of a day. I am kind of glad that this is my last daily blogger of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment