Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Daily Blogger 5/6/14 By Chandra


            I rushed out of bed to the sight of the dreary grey clouds outside my window. Not in the mood to hustle to get ready, I went super slow until my dad asked if I was ready to go. We all know what the answer was! After that, I hustled and bustled to shove stuff in my bag. When I got to school, the grey clouds had began to spill rain all over.
            Today in English, we worked on our iBooks. We started the period off by doing our daily grammar practice, and then we got work time. We can write our iBook about an person, place, or event in history. My iBook is about the history of Fourth of July. There is a lot more to it than we think.  I worked on my script for part of the period, and then got it okayed by Mrs. Babl. The rest of the time, I started drawing my narrator character.
            In science today, we were working on our weather report project. We have to make a weather report like you would see on the news about a certain city. Julia and I are working together, and we chose Orlando, Florida. We got our script done, so we got to start filming in front of the green screen. I think our project will be pretty good. Today was a pretty great day considering we’re pretty close to the end of the school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment