Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Daily Blogger 5/5/15 By: Spencer

            Today is Tuesday, May 5. When I got to school, I ate my peanut butter crackers. In reading we read our book Nothing But The Truth. In science Collin and I worked on our weather forecast for Pago Pago, which is the capital for American Samoa. Then I walked into our English Class.
            In English we are working on our draft for our IBook projects. My IBook is about 9/11. I really am unsure about how to write this because this is a sticky topic. It is very morbid, but I don’t want my book to morbid. Hopefully I can figure this out. Also I am working on my narrator, which is going to be a firefighter.

           After all my classes I had to go to track practice. In track practice we finished the laugh Olympics. I was a little angry because we got second and lost by one point. After that I had to run conditioning. It was ok because we only ran about one and a half mile. After track Dawson and I worked out for a while. After working out I went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment