Saturday, May 2, 2015

Daily Blogger 5/1/15 By:Collin

     Ugh, another boring Friday, the day everyone loves but doesn't want to go through. Just waiting for a weekend is tough enough, but being so close to it then being loaded with homework is worse. I wish for the year to end, and happily it is my final daily blogger of the year

     Today in English we took notes for our "Ibooks project" which is a tedious task to undergo. The "Ibooks project" will be fun and enjoyable once we start working on the book part. Hopefully I can get what I need finished soon, so I can enjoy some of my weekend.

     As a final year sendoff of my last Daily Blogger, I wish all a good rest of the year! Summer is just around the corner, and it will be exciting. After school is out I head for a trip to D.C. with some other classmates, Again enjoy the year and finish strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment