Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Daily Blogger 5/4/15 By: Claire Morrow

             Summer. It’s the best part of the year. No more school, teachers, and best of all, no more Daily Bloggers! Although we only have 2 ½ weeks left, teachers feel it’s the best time to pile on the homework. The last two weeks are the more stressful and longest lasting weeks because of the homework, testing, trying to get your grades up, and everyone just wants to get out of here. Every 8th grader here at OHS is filled with fear and excitement as 9th grade approaches us fast as lightning.  As I say goodbye to 8th grade Daily Blogger I say hello to freshman year.
            Today in English we skipped DGP, which is totally fine with me. After we all quieted down, Mrs. Troester instructed us to continue working on our notes for our iBooks projects. I am doing my project on Nashville, Tennessee, and I am pretty excited about it. This project seems like it will be a lot of fun! I can’t wait to see how everybody’s turns out.
           After English, math, civics, and Ag were tiresome and fairly boring. I think I can speak for pretty much everyone in the school when I say that I just want this school year to be over. Teachers talk about “running through the finish line,” but I wish the finish line would run to us. 


1 comment:

  1. http://www.roknalawael.com/%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%AE%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%AA/

    ReplyDelete