Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Daily Blogger 5/11/15 By: Ayden


Today I woke up excited for my last track meet, only to find out that it was moved to tomorrow because it’s to cold outside. As I walked into the school, I could hear people talking, and music playing. As first period came I realized with the rest of my class that we are supposed to have a guest speaker today from Nebraska Life Magazine. The guy from Nebraska Life Magazine told us a lot of interesting things about his job and what he does.

While sitting in English class impatiently, the class got time to work on our ibook projects. The project is over making a kid's book from a historical event. This project is also due Friday. My topic is over Anne Frank, I hope that this project goes well.

It’s the end of the school day now, and I’m packing up my stuff. The school year is almost over, and I can’t wait for summer. Today is my last post for the year on daily blogger. This is good-bye for now daily blogger see you next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment