Thursday, May 14, 2015

Daily Blogger 5-13-15 Taryn

 I walked into school with high spirits, and then I remembered that it was Tristan’s last day of school. I am not ready for him to graduate. In fact this whole thing is going to go down really badly. Anyway in my first period class, reading, we finished our Nothing but the Truth projects. After that I went to science class. In science Faith and I continued working on our tower building project.

In English today we continued working on our ibooks projects. Our projects that we are doing are writing books for younger children. My book is about Hitler’s life. I choose this topic because when I was younger it was hard for me to wrap my head around what he did.


After school I went to my stepsisters softball game. It was a bit cool, but I am glad I got to see her first game of the season. Sadly they lost 4-2, but they will only get better. Hope everyone’s Wednesday was as great as mine.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to read your experiences. It occurs to me that seemingly you here to find a perfect writer! Right? People often do though.

    ReplyDelete